Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Someday, maybe in this life
you'll realize what you've done
maybe not emotionally
but socially you have ruined me.

Someday, the effects of your confusing actions
will come crashing into your life
you will realize the pain of your actions on us all.

Someday, somewhere, somehow,
things will change. I can see it now.
Me walking arm & arm, hand in hand
with him, who should have been you

and you in the distance
wishing you were my happy ending.

So, now you realize
that cheating was indeed the
worst mistake of your life.

Ten years later, I do,
but why are you still around
sitting in the first pew
looking at me with those eyes
that once upon a time I cried over.

But, today he's all I want, all I need
now have you realized yet that this could
have been you?

But you cheated, my love
for your baby blue eyes have
not faded nor deceased but rather
has changed to pity

of what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment