Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Someone New

Something simply magical and a gift from God happened this past memorial day weekend. I found a guy! Yes, that is right a very awesome guy that I have been chatting with for quite some time asked me out on a date, and it was amazing! I was really shocked at how caring, sweet, and adorable he is! Not saying this in a bad way but the majority of the guys that I have accepted dates from since having my son have not made it from that 1st date and well this guy made it to a second and a third and even a relationship of the all mighty facebook! As a single mom this is a big deal for me because the psychological abuse that my ex put me through made me believe that I would never find a guy that would treat me the way I want to be treated, like a princess, and this guy does just that he treats me like royalty and the most shocking of all....he has not tried to get in my pants yet! As a single young mom this is a big thing for me. For once in the past two years I feel like I have actually found someone that has the potential to last a long time. Only time will tell what will happen for now I am still in the first dating gitters but I am so excited that I have someone the respects not only me but my son and my family. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment